Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Valentine's Day Special




Click on the flier above to see larger!


Here it is girls! I know many of you are interested in this for a very special Valentine's day gift! The sessions will be private, and should take about an hour each. They will be offered at 7:00 pm. on the following dates:

January:

4th Taken
6th Taken
10th Taken
12th Taken
18th
20th Taken
24th Taken
26th Taken

Getting a head start will ensure we have plenty of time to customize your perfect gift. As you can see from the flier, this special includes 3 professionally retouched glamor photos, and 3 8x10 prints for $50. Should you be interested in more photos, I can talk to you on an individual basis. If you want one of these dates, please email me at cara@caramoorephotography.com, call me at 614 207 6297, or send me a facebook message. These dates will not last long!

1 comment: